Carried Interest Plan - Remuneration and Compensation - Private Equity Division of Large Financial Institution
Following internal discussions on the introduction of a long term incentive plan for the division, advise client on and design, implement and prepare documentation for a carried interest plan.
- using existing market knowledge, provide advice on design features, tax consequences and legal structure of a carried interest plan for the private equity division
- prepare financial models to determine quantum of payout under the plan under various “what if” scenarios
- using MM&K’s own market based data, provide advice on relative allocation of carry points between the members of the team
- prepare detailed carried interest plan specification, including recommendations as to treatment of leavers and joiners
- prepare initial draft rules and other ancillary documentation for approval by the Head of Private Equity and the Remuneration Committee
- oversee implementation, including first awards under the plan.
Please get in touch with any enquiries about our services.
Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries you may have, about MM&K or our services – we look forward to hearing from you.Contact Us