MM&K is a full-service adviser on executive remuneration and governance.
Providing independent and objective advice to quoted and private companies and their remuneration committees. A member of the Remuneration Consultants’ Group and signatory to its code of practice.
MM&K is the UK member firm of the Global Governance and Executive Compensation Group (GECN) serving over 300 clients in 30 countries.
Executive Remuneration Services
- Remuneration Committees
- Tailored Remuneration Advice
- Executive Remuneration Policy & Governance
- Pay Benchmarking & Data Analysis
- Employees’ Share Schemes
- Incentive Plan Advice and Implementation
- IFRS2 Share Payment Calculation
Straightforward approach is transparent and collaborative.
Our first steps are to understand your business, its management culture, remuneration philosophy and business strategy. We have a proven methodology to help remuneration committees meet the challenges and design fit-for-purpose remuneration policies. We tailor our advice to the requirements of your business.
Support for Remuneration
We support remuneration committees through:
- strategic advice on directors’ and executives’ remuneration policy and governance
- advice on shareholder engagement strategies
- attendance at committee meetings
- technical and tactical advice on proposed actions
- advice on disclosures, including drafting the Directors’ Remuneration Report (DRR)
- market pay benchmarking for executives and non-executives
- designing and implementing cash and equity-based short- and long-term incentives
- drafting plan documents and communication materials
- advice on financial and non-financial performance measures and target setting
- scenario modelling
- advice on management succession planning
- keeping abreast of merging trends
- advice on managing conflicts of interest.
Business-focused Remuneration Advice
We understand that each company is different and that quoted companies and private companies have different priorities and face different challenges.
Our individual backgrounds in corporate finance, tax, accounting, HR and the law, together with our years of experience in and outside consulting, place MM&K in a unique position, as an independent adviser, to provide high quality, professional advice, tailored to meet the requirements of your business.
We advise companies and partnerships across the economy and have particular interests and expertise in:
- alternative investment firms (family offices, venture capital, private equity, infrastructure funds)
- portfolio companies
- oil & gas
- renewable energy
- family businesses
- quoted or private companies undergoing change, e.g. IPO, acquisition, strategy change).
Being FCA Authorised strengthens our credentials to advise on equity arrangements for management in connection with IPOs, acquisitions and buy-outs.
Usually hosted two to three times a year, remuneration committee chairs, committee members and CEOs discuss, under the Chatham House Rule, a topical remuneration-related subject over dinner.
Numbers are kept low to enable all guests to participate as they wish and to gain best advantage from the networking opportunity.
Further details can be found [here].
We have access to data from a wide range of sources, nationally and internationally, including from our own market-leading surveys and membership of the GECN.
If we do not have sufficient data to meet your requirements, we can obtain it from specialist survey houses and match it to the roles in your company to enable your remuneration committee to make informed decisions about pay relative to the markets in which your company operates.
Share Plans develop over time. In addition to changes in legislation, there are changes in market sentiment. Read more to understand what the most popular types of Share Plan are currently.
Please get in touch with any enquiries about our services.
Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries you may have, about MM&K or our services – we look forward to hearing from you.CONTACT US