MM&K is a leading independent consultancy specialising in the planning, design, implementation, and administration of business-driven pay and reward strategies.
Founded in 1973, MM&K initially focused on directors’ and senior executive remuneration, but over the years we have added other services to support our clients’ needs:
- In 2001 we acquired The Share Option Centre, now known as MM&K Share Plan Administration, enabling us to offer a full outsource administration solution for our share plan clients;
- In 2006 we acquired Independent Remuneration Solutions, a company providing high quality consulting services on executive remuneration as well as the production of market leading pay surveys of executive directors’ remuneration and non-executive directors’ fees. IRS principal Cliff Weight continues to work with the enlarged group.
The market for high quality, independent remuneration advice is changing and many clients, including smaller quoted, AIM and private companies, now need additional services. This includes the provision of high quality, personal services on directors’ and senior executives’ remuneration and, in addition, advice and assistance with:
- The implementation of employee share plans and employee trusts;
- The management and administration of those plans;
- The design and implementation of incentive and performance management schemes below senior executive level; and
- The development of all employee plans, e.g. SAYE, discretionary share options, long term incentives (LTIP), and Share Incentive Plans
We publish market-leading pay policy and practice surveys for specific sectors. Access to this data and market knowledge further boosts our comparative remuneration analyses and the robustness of our recommendations.
Our consultants’ areas of expertise include executive compensation, HR, employee share plans, law, accountancy, tax, corporate governance, business management, valuation and statistics. Our multi-disciplinary approach to remuneration is always tailored to individual client requirements.
In addition to a reputation for quality work, our core values are: independence, professional advice, credibility and delivery, doing what we say we will do and successfully implementing our agreed recommendations.
Please contact us to discuss what we can do for your company.