Remuneration and Compensation - Executive Management Benchmarking
A commercially focused organisation operating across the public/charitable/commercial sectors. The Remuneration Committee members were concerned that the remuneration packages paid to the top 5 executives were not consistent with market practice – in particular base salary and bonus payments.
- Developed a structured job analysis questionnaire for all five executives
- Interviewed and discussed the roles with each executive
- Prepared role profiles from the interviews
- Identified an appropriate database against which to compare the five roles
- Benchmarked the roles, identifying base salary, bonus, car allowance and total remuneration
- Prepared statistical analyses of the market data comparing the actual remuneration against the market
- Prepared graphs to highlight the statistical analyses
- Discussed findings with Chief Executive
- Prepared final report based on findings and made recommendations for going forward
Please get in touch with any enquiries about our services.
Feel free to get in touch with any enquiries you may have, about MM&K or our services – we look forward to hearing from you.Contact Us