Following our final extension there is now only one week for your firm to participate in our 17th annual survey of pay practice and policy in the Private Equity and related industries. More detailed information on our survey is included further below, but there are 3 simple steps for participation:
- Download the MS Excel questionnaire by clicking here
- Complete the policy section and incumbent data section
- Email your completed document to email@example.com
- As a participant, you will receive a free summary of the survey results and will also be eligible for a 50% discount on the full cover price of the final detailed report, when purchasing before 31st August 2012 (full price £2,500).
The survey will enable your firm to:
- Stay in touch with current market levels of base salary, bonus and carried interest
- Make informed remuneration decisions
- Aid the recruitment and retention of staff
- Review Carry, GP Commitment and Co-investment information
Produced in conjunction with Thomson Reuters, the MM&K–Thomson Reuters 2012 European Private Equity Remuneration Survey covers all investment team and back office positions across the full range of different Private Equity strategies.
Topics covered in the survey include Financial and operational information (ownership, committed capital, fees and staffing levels), compensation strategy/policy information (salary and bonus trends, bonus determination factors and carried interest & co-investment plan design) and job role pay data including:
- 32 Job roles (8 investment and 24 non-investment roles)
- Investment, Finance, Admin/Support, IR/Marketing, HR, Legal and IT
- Compensation elements ranging from base salary to carried interest (carry at work and % distribution)
- European jurisdiction differentials
All information provided will remain confidential and all results included in the published report are aggregated to ensure anonymity.
Further information on our survey is available from our website or from James Watts on 020 7283 7200.
20th July – Survey Participation Final Close
31st August – Deadline for participant 50% discount
Mid-September – Results published