MM&K Share Plan Administration will manage your plans from beginning to end and we provide an executive standard of service to all your participating employees.
We will undertake all the day to day administrative tasks associated with your share plans, both discretionary and all-employee, whilst your employees enjoy secure online access to their records with Shares2View. So you have the benefits of excellent administration without the internal burdens!
Our Fully Outsourced Share Plan Administration services include:
- Managing the movement of your records onto our software and communicating new administration procedures to your plan participants;
- Creating communication campaigns for share plan launches, invitations, exercisable events and maturities in order to maximise employee participation and satisfaction;
- Processing awards, grants, exercises, lapses, forfeits;
- Ensuring company personnel are kept up to date with regards to ongoing plan management;
- Maintaining your participants’ records and an up to date share plan register;
- Contacting your registrar when relevant so that they can ensure the shareholder register is updated;
- Processing share plan leavers and new joiners;
- Producing information for HMRC annual tax returns: Forms 35, 39, 42 and EMI 40
- Providing information for your IFRS2/FRS20 calculations (accounting for share based payments/options expensing);
- Liaising directly with your brokers or Trustees to facilitate share purchases and sales;
- Acting as Trustee for the purposes of your UK Share Incentive Plan;
- Liasing with your auditors as and when necessary;
- Acting as the first point of contact for share plan participants and company queries, via telephone, email, fax, and post;
- Giving your plan participants secure online access to their share plan records so that they can monitor their benefits;
- Providing assistance when you need to calculate headroom.