To keep remuneration committee members abreast of current developments we produce "Board Walk". To be put on the mailing list to receive your copy please contact email@example.com.
Please see below the latest Board Walk.
- The December 2017 edition of Board Walk is now available. In this issue we reflect on the Government’s stated intentions for corporate governance and director’s pay, and considers how things may evolve for UK companies.
- August 2016 MM&Ks latest Board Walk dedicated to the recent report published by the Investment Association.
- April 2016 MM&Ks briefing for remuneration committees
- October 2015 Challenges facing remuneration committees under the Conservatives
- April 2014 Special Edition for Alternative Fund Management Firms
- December 2013 Implementing the new regulations
- July 2013 The Albatross has landed
- March 2013 BIS risks falling at last fence
- November 2012 What's really different?
- May 2012 Executive Remuneration - "Brave New World"
- October 2011 Review of new ABI guidelines
- June 2011 Long-term incentive plans - time for a re-think?
- December 2010 Setting bonus targets is difficult!
- July 2010 NED Fees plus discussion of performance targets
Directors Remuneration Handbook
MM&K Director, Cliff Weight, is the author of Bloomsbury Publishing's Directors' Remuneration Handbook. This book is a comprehensive guide to best practice in Directors' Remuneration and is essential reading for Chairmen, Directors, Company Secretaries and anyone with an interest in Directors' Remuneration.