A FTSE 100 listed company in the HR & service industry required project management and technical assistance in the implementation of a UK and International Save as You Earn (‘SAYE’) Plan across nine jurisdictions.
- Prepare UK & International timetable and project plans
- Liaise with the company’s lawyers on a technical feasibility study to identify tax and social security issues in each country
- Design & draft administration manuals for each country
- Design & draft communication material incorporating technical requirements in each country
- Manage securities and regulatory filings in each country with the Company’s lawyers
- Liaise with the Company’s chosen trustee and administrator on the processes and procedures for smooth administration of the plans
- Provide project management support to the Company Secretary’s department on all legal, technical and administration issues